This is my current thoughts about life. The great thing about life is you are never stuck in one place, you can make changes, learn new things and grow within yourself. My attitude towards living has changed quite a lot since I’ve become an adult and I’ll keep creating myself until the end. So without further ado here is my philosophy!
- Living with less is seriously beneficial to your mental state. It helps you appreciate what you have and figure out exactly what you need and what makes you happy.
- Capsule Wardrobes are one the greatest idea’s of the 21st century. Having a smaller amount of items in your wardrobe for each season makes getting ready one million times easier. Choosing what you’re going to wear should only take 3 minutes, tops!
- Any action towards giving back is a good thing. No matter how big, or small with a single step you can help change the world. It’s corny, but oh so true.
- Do everything in your own time. My favorite songstress Delta Goodrem said it best. “In my own time, it’ll be mine.” Whenever you are ready for something is when you will do it, or the universe will simply know it’s your time. Don’t rush into anything, never compare your life to someone else’s and be patient with yourself.
- Your instincts are almost always correct. Usually the first thought or feeling we have towards life events or decisions are what you should go with. Especially as a women, and cancerian, my instincts are extremely heightened and they’re almost never wrong.
- Exploring new places and doing new things is key to creating yourself. Travel the world, go for a walk, learn a new skill, take risks, embrace cultures and never stop going forward.
- Karma is a real thing. I strongly believe that, what you give to the world, is what you’ll get back to you. So be nice to people, respect everybody’s beliefs, opinions etc and whenever you do something bad: watch your back.
- Embrace your creative side. Everybody is creative. Whether you cook new recipes, decorate your home, paint a picture or design a website, you are creating and it’s the most liberating and healthy thing that you can do for yourself.
SIMPLY ECLARE is where I (Emily Simpson) express my thoughts, share the things that bring me joy, give awareness to things that are dear to me and try to inspire others
to live simply.