To listen to any of the songs head over to my latest playlist on Spotify.
Feel free to save this song tag and do it yourself.
- In Repair – John Mayer
“I’m not together, but I’m getting there.”
- Georgy Girl – The Seekers
- Sister – Sister 2 Sister
Dancing and singing it with my sister and cousin as children.
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
The radio killed this song. Hate it when that happens.
- Malibu – Miley Cyrus
- The Special Two – Missy Higgins
- Marchin’ On – One Republic
- Wish You We’re Here – Delta Goodrem
Reminds me of my Grandparents who I miss dearly.
- What You Want – Birdy
John Butler Trio
- Hey Brother – Avicii
- Enough – Delta Goodrem (feat. Gizzle)
- Not Ready To Make Nice – The Dixie Chicks
I mention to people I know that the only music I don’t listen to is country but this is one of the exceptions.
- Waiting Outside The Lines – Greyson Chance
- Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) – Green Day
- In My Own Time – Delta Goodrem
- Human – Ragn’Bone Man
- Song For A Friend – Jason Mraz
- Heroes Live Forever – Vanessa Amorosi
Pretty much every song from the Sydney 2000 opening and closing ceremonies was my 2000 soundtrack.
- Untouched – The Veronicas
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Who You Are – Jessie J
“Don’t lose who you are in the blur of the stars! Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, It’s okay not to be okay. Sometimes it’s hard to follow your heart. But tears don’t mean you’re losing, everybody’s bruising. There’s nothing wrong with who you are.”
- Living In The Moment – Jason Mraz
- Art Deco – Lana Del Rey
- Faith – Jordin Sparks
Got me through my first working experience where they through me in the deep end, barely taught me anything and then fired me without telling me why.
- Scars To Your Beautiful – Alessia Cara
Would’ve reminded me to embrace my uniqueness and not listen to what other people have to say about it. Never change kid 🙂
- Fear – Jazmine Sullivan
- Lost Stars – Adam Levine
From the film Begin Again.
- Adorn – Miguel
- Youth – Troye Sivan
- Hello – Adele
Thanks to working in a supermarket.
This blog is where I (Emily Simpson) express my thoughts, share the things that bring me joy, give awareness to causes that are dear to me and try to inspire others
to live simply and consciously.